|Job Duties & Requirements
- Design and Develop - Catia, NX CAD and Teamcenter PLM modules.
- Knowledge of TcRA, eQ, Multisite, Teamcenter cloning, Dispatcher servers configurations with custom integrations.
- Experience configuring Active Workpace, Solr, TcFTS and TCIC Catia Integrations.
- Experience on creating and implementing BMIDE (Business Modeler IDE) templates, NX CAD templates, Classification setup, enabling Product Configurator modules.
- Involve in analysis, design, solution validation and any required prototyping, with the customer to verify if the best in class template solution applies to the customerís environment, justify and defend selected solution to the customer explaining why and how this solution will deliver the highest value to their business.
- Strong Windows/Linux and Perl scripting skills.
- Experience in product and engineering processes related to PLM Solution set.
- Configuration of new or existing Teamcenter servers which includes Jboss Web server, Corporate server, Dispatcher server, Pool Managers, Volume server, FMS master and slave servers.
- Provide technical input to Solution Architects regarding solution design.
- Ability to work closely with Engineering customers and understand business needs for system upgrades or patches.
- Must have strong interpersonal and service-oriented skills with the ability to interface well with engineers, vendors and other staff members at all levels.
- Ability to collaborate with PLM Business Leadership to manage training and other organization change management activities associated with the rollout of PLM modules.
- NX CAD configuration in a Teamcenter managed environment, CAD attribute mapping, Drawing template management, PAX drawing template configurations.
- Setting best practices for CAD client configurations.
- Develop utilities to improve performance of Teamcenter and CAD applications.